TvBlab
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ - Get your questions answered here

Go down

FAQ - Get your questions answered here Empty FAQ - Get your questions answered here

Post  Admin Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Press Ctrl+F to search the FAQ.

Q: How do I change something in my profile?
A: Click on the Profile button, if there is no text area for what you want to change then you can't change it.

Q: How do I delete my topic/reply?
A: You cannot delete your own topics and replies. If you think your topic or reply should be deleted then PM a Mod or Admin. If you made a topic in the wrong forum area then a Mod or Admin will move it to the correct area.

Q: How do I get a custom title?
A: You can buy a Custom Title at the TvBlab Shop. Sometimes there are contests where you can win a custom title.

Q: Why is my reputation so low?
A: You're being disrespectful to other members, or you're posting disrespectful topics/replies. If you're new here then your rep will be 0 because that is the default value.

Q: Help I don't know where to post!
A: You can post anything in the General forum area. If you think a new forum area needs to be created you can request it in the General forum area.

Q: Where did my topic go?
A: It may have been deleted or moved. Make sure you read the rules before you post.

Q: How can I add a question to the FAQ?
A: Reply to this topic with your question.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tvblab.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum